About Mary Grace
* Specialty in representing buyers and sellers
* Experience is residential property and raw land sales
* Local resident of over 50 years
* Loyalty & Integrity a Must
* Service and Satisfaction First & Foremost
* Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) 2002
* Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) & Broker
* Member RMAAR, NCAR and NAR
* Multi-Million $$ Producer 2001, 2003-2011
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional – integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Rocky Mount real estate professional, I’ve also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This “client first” philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I’ve found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I’ve always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They’ve also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you’d like to buy or sell a home in the Battleboro, Castalia, Elm City, Nashville, Red Oak, Rocky Mount, Sharpsburg, Spring Hope, Whitakers areas, please contact me.